Tuesday 22 May 2012

The Moderators Are Coming...

The moderators will be around over the next couple of months looking at your blogs. Please continue to use your blogs for tasks I set but,  for the new AS into A2 group, be prepared to be asked shift some music video R&P posts (I'll explain and model it, don't fret).

It is imperative that you don't add to or delete any of your research and planning /evaluation /ancillary posts.

Your posts should now be labelled and there should be a label gadget added for their ease of navigation but it is vital you don't touch anything you've already posted which is used for assessment. The time has been up a couple of weeks, I won't have marked any changes made after the date we agreed and it'll just get confusing which will mean the moderators will have to contact me potentially to work out what is what. And you don't want that because it'll create a very bad impression. Especially if I have to say it was added or altered after my final deadline. No-one has (well a couple of you have, but only very minor cosmetic changes where your images had got squeezed when you uploaded them and had covered some text or if you had already let me know your house had burnt down / cat had eaten your computer and I was aware of a delay past my ultimate deadline), but just in case anyone has a sudden flash of inspiration - too late.

DO NOT MAKE ANY MORE CHANGES TO ANYTHING YOU HAVE ALREADY POSTED WHICH IS USED FOR COURSEWORK ASSESSMENT.
'cos I'll (and maybe even you'll) look like an utter plum.

Here is a picture of a plum, for reference:


A2, see you tomorrow in Room 81a.

No comments:

Post a Comment