"Like the G6, like the G6. They be acting like they drunk."
Oh, the satire. The satire. It burns!
I'M SORRY, I JUST CAN'T WORK OUT THE BAND NAME
So, in your head (and an extra blog post if you so wish or one to use in your conventions post), how does this video satisfy Goodwin's requirements?
1. Does it satisfy the conventions?
2. Is there a link between the image and the lyrics?
3. Is there a link between the music and the image?
4. Any reference to 'looking' and, in particular, a voyeuristic treatment of the female body (a clue, in case you were stuck on this, would be to count how many gratuitous cleavage shots there are)
5. Close ups of the artist and any key iconography?
6. Intertetxtual references?